| I am an experienced Business Coach and Facilitator with a proven track record of generating results for growing companies built on:
- Client relationships which are long lasting and demonstrate that leadership excellence is the key to building successful companies
- Strong understanding of business from a board level perspective as a successful Chairman, Managing Director and Human Resources Director
- Extensive knowledge and skill in organizational and personal development tools & techniques
- Wide international business background, including W Europe, Asia Pacific, India, Africa, Australasia, USA and South America
- Broad client experience in consumer goods, retail, media, leisure, fashion, technology, insurance, financial and professional services
I have been a Coach and Facilitator for many years after retraining following a successful career in General Management and Human Resources with Diageo (IDV/GrandMet), latterly as Managing Director, IDV Africa.
I am a Fellow of the CIPD and an LSE Alumni Association member.
I am married to Alexandra, an artist, and have two sons, Jack who works in the entertainment industry and George, in the eco adventure business.
I am a committed meditator and enjoy art, theatre, travel especially to Nice, walking, swimming and watching Liverpool FC win in Europe!